Please Note I Will Not Be Performing Marriages Until End Of July 2021.
The following is required BEFORE the date of the wedding:
- 3 ID Photos of each of the couple.
- Clear copies of the couples ID Documents.
- Clear copies of each of the witnesses ID Documents.
- If any party is divorced a copy of the final Decree of Divorce. (Front page)
- If any party is a widower or widow a copy of the Death certificate.
- Letter from your Lawyer if you have set up an Anti-nuptial Contract. The letter must have the notary’s stamp on it.
NB. Ante-nuptial Contract MUST be signed at the Lawyer BEFORE the date
of the wedding.
- Marriages of South African citizens to citizens of other countries.
Due to untold problems with the marriages of South African citizens to citizens of another country I no longer perform such weddings.